When EKKA Yachts was founded, in the long 1984, a successful relationship was about to begin and last for almost four decades. For 37 years, EKKA Yachts was synonymous with Ferretti Yachts, especially when it came to the Greek and Cypriot markets.
The Ferretti Group has launched a social media campaign to encourage donations to Italian hospitals during the coronavirus pandemic.
We hope that you are staying safe, healthy and calm during these distressing times. We know that you, along with the rest of the planet, closely follow the news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Your concerns about your current or future yachting plans in relation to the outbreak are understandable. EKKA Yachts would like to inform and reassure you of the following:
- We have updated our policies with new addenda regarding the coronavirus. They are put in place in order to protect buyers, sellers, and charterers in case of cancellation, change of dates and/or yacht location.
- Our charter and sale contracts include new clauses in order to ensure our clients do not experience insecurity in the face of potential changes.
- Our commitment to being flexible and accommodating means that charter itineraries (in cases of charter contracts) or delivery locations (in terms of sales and purchase contracts) can be changed at the last minute.
- We remain in close contact with transportation companies in Italy and receive constant updates regarding movement of goods (including boats and spare parts) in and out of Italy
- Our charter fleet's crews are all medically screened and compliant with the new guidelines put forth by the International Maritime Health Association. Sanitary requirements for yachts and crew before, during and after charters will all be strictly adhered to.
"Yes, boot really is 50 years old, but it remains as young as ever."
Boot Düsseldorf is the biggest boat and water sports trade fair in the world and it is the place where the whole industry meets in January every year. This year, the exhibitors are presenting their interesting innovations, attractive new developments and maritime equipment from 19 to 27 January, with the nine-day exhibition covering 220,000 square meters in 16 different halls. There is something for every water sports enthusiast, with the main focus on boats and yachts, motors and engine technology, equipment and accessories, services, all forms of watersports, diving, fishing, maritime art, marinas, beach resorts and chartering.